Christmas Kettle Campaign 2021
Volunteer Applications for the 2021 Christmas Kettle Campaign are now open!
The Salvation Army Gateway of Hope has been carrying on the Kettles tradition since we opened our doors in 2009. However, due to COVID-19, we recognize this year will look different. Please take note of the following steps we are taking at the kettles this year.
- Providing PPE materials, which volunteers will be required to wear
- Providing sanitation supplies to sanitize the kettle station as required
- Limiting volunteers to no more than 3 people (of the same family or bubble) per kettle location
- Locating the kettles outdoors wherever possible to prevent crowding in lobby spaces
- Requiring volunteers to practice physical distancing at all times
The campaign this year is running from November 12th to December 24th. Each day the campaign is open we have approximately 100 shifts to fill. That’s over three thousand shifts in the course of the campaign! We need your help us to reach our $180,000 goal!
There are two options for applying:
Click the link below to download a printable application form. You can scan it and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it in to the Gateway of Hope.
Click the link below to fill out and submit the online form.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com. Thanks for volunteering!